On Track or Off Track? Take the quick & easy test below to find out!
Below are two columns. In each column are 46 different words or phrases
1) On a sheet of paper draw a line down the middle and title one side
Group A and the other side Group B.
2) Read through Group A first and keep a score for each one that
you currently feel and answer honestly.
3) Read through Group B and again keep a score for each one that
you currently feel from that list and answer honestly.
5) Add up the ticks or scores for both groups and write the totals.
6) What scores did you get for each group?
7) Is one group standing out much more than the other?
8) Does it give a picture of what you are most generally feeling at the moment?
9) Has it helped clarify what we all experience when our life is On Track and when its not?
9) Does it help to show if your life is currently progressing On Track or Off Track?
Do you feel you are mostly On Track?
Then keep doing what you're doing - well done! It's obviously working.
Drop me an email if you like and let me know as I'd love
to hear what things have been useful for you in your life.
Feel you are mostly On Track but could do with some improvements in certain areas?
Please follow this link... I may be able to help :)
No, I'm definitely Off Track at the moment!
Then please follow this link... I'm sure I can help! :)
It’s easy to know when you are off track in life and conversely it’s also easy to know when
you’re life IS on track too and unfolding well. Being aware of the signs that things are not
right is the first step to being able to do something about it! The great news is that it is
possible to get oneself back on track in life quickly and effectively - and it doesn't have to be
difficult. Get in touch or take a look at my services to see how I can help.
Please feel free to share the link to this page with people you know if you think
it might be useful for them. You may also use this page elsewhere such as
in a newsletter or article as long as my name and website are credited
as at the bottom of this page. Thank you.
lack of energy
less than the best
in the wrong place or don’t fit in
attached to the past
that there’s something missing or that
there should be more to life
like staying in bed in the morning!
in the flow
equal to the best
a sense of well-being
a connection with the world, the universe,
God, life or larger scheme of things
beautiful (within and without)
loving (of ourselves too)
full of life
can’t wait to get out of bed most mornings!